Monday, February 16, 2009

If You're Into That Sort of Thing

Thanks to President Obama and his big speech last Monday night, CBS had to rearrange its schedule at the last minute, pulling the plug on a new episode of "How I Met Your Mother" and delaying it until March 2nd.
But the episode was leaked online.
I've posted it here for those of you who can't wait, don't wanna wait or love the allure of the forbidden.
As for me, I will wait two more weeks to watch it so Mrs. Poop and I can enjoy it without smushing our faces together like slutty girls in their Facebook pictures. Even though our computer monitor is pretty big.
Anyway, if you choose to watch "The Stinsons" constrain your commentary to a cursory nature so as not to ruin the episode for those choosing to wait (like non-slutty girls).

No comments: