Monday, March 23, 2009

The Diesel-Trey Experiment

With Mrs. Poop and Chase away (and Alison in Isreal) I decided to take Diesel to Billy's house for a weekend of college basketball.
The experiment worked out better than I expected, but not as well as I hoped.
After a couple hours of frantic play, they finally settled down and allowed us to enjoy the Friday games. Eventually they both lied down, and it was nice, except every minute or so they'd go nuts over some noise outside, like a car door slamming or a cotton ball falling.
But when it was time to go to bed, they pined for each other, Diesel was whining, Trey was scratching, and I hardly slept.
So I decided to leave a day early, so I could get some rest.
Diesel got some rest too, he literally did not move from dinner (5:30) on Saturday night, until I took him out at midnight.
But we did get a couple good pictures before we left.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't sleep either. Trey was dead all day Saturday and pretty much Sunday too. We had a great time and we look forward to our next get together