Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sanford's E-mail

To what should be the surprise of no one, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford now admits his weekend camping trip was actually a visit to his lover in Argentina. The best part of this whole thing, the release of an e-mail Sanford sent to her:

"You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night’s light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details."

Another embarrassing sex scandal for another self-righteous politician.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy

ton said...

As always, your knowledge reigns supreme. When you guaranteed there was a lady involved...I was a little skeptical. I should know by now not to doubt.

Bill said...

Philly Daily News headline - Sanford & Hun