Saturday, July 18, 2009

Every Sports Bloggers' Dream

A video surfaced on the internet of Erin Andrews naked in her hotel room.
Click here to watch but it is very NSFW.

The video was taken through the peephole of a hotel room door (I didn't know you could really get a clear image shooting that way) and you can see her pussy, then tits and finally her face, and it sure looks a lot like Erin Andrews.

Her lawyer even released a statement admitting it is her.

So wow, there's a peephole video of Erin Andrews naked on the internet -- and as expected she has a pretty dope body. While I feel badly for her for being violated in this way, I've always wanted to see her naked.

But I wonder how this is possible. Beyond the questions about how to shoot the wrong way through a peephole, I also wonder why she was walking around the room stark naked, then approaching the door. And how long was this guy out in front of her room with a camera pointed at the peephole? Wouldn't he have been there for hours just waiting for her to walk up the door? And how could he even know she likes to walk around naked? I think most people go right from the shower to get dressed without prancing around in the nude. But I guess most people don't have tits like those.

Thanks to SCZA for the link. SCZA points to more videos here.

3 comments:

D said...

Now I can die happy.

Bill said...

I don't believe this for a second.

Bill said...

Okay, just read up some more and I guess I have to now. This is so wrong and I truly feel bad for her.