Thursday, August 27, 2009

Turning the Page to Poopfest

Now that Chase's birthday is out of the way I've turned my attention to Poopfest. I know a lot of you have told me in person you would be coming, but if you could be kind enough to reply in the comments section of this post, or the other one, I'd appreciate it because I really can't remember who told me what and Mrs. Poop is going to yell at me, and I'm not going to know how much food to buy.
If you haven't RSVPed by Monday I'm going to have to e-mail you to make sure you read this post.
Thanks.
Once again the date is September 5th, the time is 4pm and the address is being withheld but if you need it, please e-mail me.

4 comments:

ton said...

Special K and I will be there.

Reissberg said...

Mrs. Reissberg, Little Reissberg and I will be there (in case we haven't already responded in writing)

Ted Kennedy said...

Unfortuantely due to recent events, i will be there in spirit only.

Bill said...

Al and I are in