Friday, September 25, 2009

How Does Tim Tebow Resist This Temptation?

Under normal circumstances it would be good to be Tim Tebow. The guy is not only a ladies' man, but he's also a man's man. He's tough as nails, has two national titles and a Heisman Trophy and one of the greatest speeches of all time.

Only problem is, this guy claims to be a virgin. He comes from an ultra-conservative Christian family, and says yes in fact he is a virgin.
I can't believe a college kid could resist when girls who look like this are wearing t-shirts that say "fuck me, Tim Tebow."

Despite what the shirt says I bet she would take it in the ass if Tebow asked for it

I mean, could he really walk away from a girl with tits like these without fucking her? I don't think so.

Erin Drewes claims she never fucked Tim Tebow.  Tim Tebow claims he never fucked anybody.  I have my doubts

1 comment:

The Concierge said...

Maybe he Jose Cansecod himself from all the steroids that he took in high school.