Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekly Picks

Somebody call FEMA. Last week was a complete disaster getting every game wrong, but we have plenty of time to recover. Now you know why I don't pick underdogs.

new england -3 1/2 NEW YORK JETS
I think last week's poor performance by the Patriots may have some people thinking they are done. On the contrary I think it shows they still have what it takes to win. As for the Jets, they played great, have a good defense, but a rookie QB against Belichick could be trouble.

baltimore +3 SAN DIEGO
I'm sick of picking the Chargers, I never know when they are going to come to play. They might have some trouble against the Chargers defense.

arizona +1 JACKSONVILLE
I know Super Bowl losers tend to have disappointing follow-up seasons but I think the Cardinals will win this game.

new york giants +3 DALLAS
Tampa Bay ran all over Dallas but lost the game on a few big plays. The Giants can dominate them on the ground and avoid those big plays and win this game spoiling the debut of the Cowboys' new stadium.

BEST BET
MINNESOTA -9 1/2 detroit

I'm making this pick because of Adrian Peterson not, Brett Favre. Also, I'm getting the feeling Matt Stafford maybe isn't quite ready to carry a team this bad.

Last week: 0-5 (-1 point)
Season: 0-5 (-1 point)
Best Bets: 0-1 (0-1)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (0-1)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-0)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (0-1)
Road Underdogs: 0-3 (0-3)

No comments: