Friday, September 11, 2009

Things I Thought Today

Caster Semanya should not be allowed to run against women. She is a hermaphrodite but she has no ovaries or uterus. She has internal male organs which produce three times the amount of testosterone as an average female. She shouldn't be stripped of the medals she already won since she didn't cheat. But she should not be allowed to compete on equal footing with women.

*****

I met George Pataki. After years of saying "'ello Gubna" I finally got to say it to an actual Governor.

*****

I'm having a hard time determining which person put more premeditation in their career boosting moment, Erin Andrews or Rep. Joe Wilson. I think the answer is Erin Andrews because hers involved great planning. But Wilson doesn't look as good naked.

I know from experience dude.

*****

Megan Fox is hosting the season premiere of "Saturday Night Live" on September 26th. I might check that one out.

*****

On the World Series of Poker Jason Alexander said his favorite line from all 9 seasons of Seinfeld is: "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?" That line of course occurred when George banged the cleaning lady on his desk and was confronted by his boss. George followed up with "Because if anyone had told me when I started here that kind of thing was frowned upon..."

1 comment:

Jems said...

I know which pro is still alive for the November 9. Somehow I just can't avoid these things. At least the overall winner can't be blown anymore, since that's televised almost immediately after it happens.

Pretty awesome if you ask me... It's time for a known pro to take it down. Cunningham and the Mouth haven't been able to bring it home but maybe this time it'll be different. He is short stacked however...