Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hotel Clerks Presumably Also in Cahoots with Erin Andrews's Videographer

The guy who taped Erin Andrews naked has been arrested and we are learning more about his scheme -- and thus far nothing to incriminate Andrews as being in on it.

Michael David Barrett was actually arrested for this "crime" and the whole thing kind of reminds me of George Costanza's famous speech in "The Fire."

"Instead of castigating me you should all be thanking me. What kind of topsy-turvy world do we live in where heroes are cast as villains, brave men, as cowards."

Note: his entire speech begins at about 55 seconds of this clip



Barrett risked his personal freedom to perform a great service to mankind and by all accounts never profited from his selfless act.

If we are to hold anyone responsible it should be the hotel clerks who granted Barrett's request when he asked for the room next to Erin Andrews.

I mean seriously how do you work at a hotel for even five minutes and think it's a good idea to grant someone's request for the room next to a hot sexy bitch like Erin Andrews. The only way I can understand it is if Barrett paid them a huge bribe.

Based on her actions in the clip (who straightens her hair naked?), all the hoopla and attention she garnered, as well as her faux outrage, I thought for a minute Andrews might have covertly or possibly overtly been involved in this scheme. But I am now starting to doubt that and I'm ready to believe she really was victimized by a crazed stalker.

A crazed stalker, through whose efforts we were able to see Erin Andrews's titties, but a crazed stalker nonetheless.

thanks to this man
we got to see Erin Andrews naked

1 comment:

jleary said...

I still say "seemingly" everytime May-May tells me I did something wrong, thanks to that speech