Saturday, October 31, 2009

Weekly Picks

Giants fucked me last week which really sucks because the favorites came up big last week meaning it was easy pickings. I'm a little worried about the favorites this week coming off a week like that, especially those trying to cover big spreads, so I'll go with some unusual tactics and see what happens.

denver +3 BALTIMORE
I'll believe until someone beats them. This could certainly be the game they get their first loss but I just have a feeling.

BUFFALO +3 houston
Time for another home underdog.

CHICAGO -13 cleveland
Something tells me the Bears and Jay Cutler will bounce back from last week's embarrassment with a strong performance against the putrid Browns.

INDIANAPOLIS -12 1/2 sam francisco
I know I said I was a little nervous about the big favorites this week but this is Alex Smith versus Peyton Manning.

BEST BET
jacksonville +3 TENNESSEE

How do the Titans give points to anyone? I am going to keep picking against the Titans until the oddsmakers figure out how bad they are.



Last week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 18-17 (19 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (4-3)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (4-3)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-0)
Road Favorites: 3-0 (8-7)
Road Underdogs: 0-1 (5-7)

No comments: