Monday, November 16, 2009

Music to Rake Leaves To

I recently read someone's Facebook status that read something like this "if I put all these songs on the iPod how come whenever I put it on shuffle I can never find anything I like?"

I pondered that existential question and decided to listen to my iPod on shuffle without skipping any songs. After four mediocre songs I finally found something I like.

"Feelin on Yo Booty" - R. Kelly

Followed by

"Secret Lovers" - Atlantic Starr

Followed by

"Lollipop" - Lil Wayne

Damn you, Mrs. Poop!

That streak ruined I went ahead to song #14 ("I Don't Care" - No Question) and listened to it until I was done raking.

1 comment:

jleary said...

Yeah, I took all the songs off my computer and put on my IPod, so sometimes I go from listening TuPac and the next song is from the Rent soundtrack......uh thanks May-May