Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Song of the Week

"Good People" - Jack Johnson
I was amazed when I heard this song for the first time and was sure it was new, turns out it's a couple years old. How does something like this not get mainstream radio airplay?
There are two types of people in this world, those who think Jack Johnson is a turn of the century black boxer, and those who think Jack Johnson is a white pop singer.



Plus, it's TON's birthday and I guarantee he heard this song, likes this song and even took Special K to see this guy in concert.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I'm surprised that I have heard this song. I'm assuming its the only JJ song I know. When I think of JJ, I immediately think of the boxer.

ton said...

Sweet, I think I gained some street cred. I've never come anywhere close to seeing this guy in concert. But Special K and I are definitely familiar with the tunes.