Monday, May 24, 2010

Suck My Horn Bitch

Bullfighting is a lot more fun when the bull wins.



Julio Aparicio was coming off a high having just killed two bulls in France and proudly showing off their ears.
The next day at a bullfight in Madrid he let his guard down against “Opiparo.”
Just as he was about the deliever the “death blow” to the badly injured Opiparo, he tripped and fell, and Opiparo took advantage.
He charged at Aparicio and put his right now through his throat and out his mouth.
Aparacio needed major surgery but he will live.
Which is more than I can say for Opiparo who was immediately killed by another bullfighter.

2 comments:

Bill said...

that is one of the greatest pictures I have ever seen.

RZR said...

I really really really hate bullfighting. A lot. Too bad that bullfighter pulled through. Have I mentioned that I hate bullfighting?