Sunday, February 06, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Prop Bets

I wrote a whole entire post on all the prop bets I was going to do for the Super Bowl and blogger fucked up and cost me the entire thing. There is no way I can recreate it with the neatness I had so I will just go through it quickly.

I'll take the Steelers +2 1/2.
I think the final score will be 34-27.
I am taking combined score of 51-55 and 56-60, both at 12-1 odds.
I also like each team to score exactly 28 points at 12-1 odds.
I like Rashard Mendenhall to score a touchdown.
I like the total interceptions to be over 1 1/2 and I'll take Polamalu to get one at 5/2 odds.
I think Tim Masthay will have punt with gross yardage over 54 1/2.
I think the Steelers total points will cover a 7 1/2 point spread over Blake Griffin's rebounds.
I think Christina Aguilera will sing the National Anthem in less than 1:54.
I think Fergie's first halftime show outfit will be shorts.
I think FOX will show Jerry Jones under 2 1/2 times, but mention Brett Favre more than 2 1/2 times.
I think a player will do the Aaron Rodgers belt celebration, but it will be a Steeler (though that doesn't matter for the wager).
Green Bay will have a higher TV rating for the game than Pittsburgh.

There were a lot more the first time but blogger fucked me.

I also liked under 5 sacks combined by both teams, and over 13 1/2 rushing yards for Roethlisberger.

No comments: