Saturday, April 02, 2011

Chase Sold Me Out

Chase is supposed to be my buddy. He looks just like me, acts just like me and will probably grow up to be just like me. I care for him, I feed him, I love him, I teach him things. And for the most part this arrangement works. But every once in a while Chase works against me.
We were in the local smoke shop/news stand buying tickets for the big Mega Millions drawing. There were 3 people on line in front of us including 2 middle aged ladies.

Note: middle-aged used to mean old, now it means "a couple years older than I am."

Chase runs right up the counter where there was a magazine display and says "look daddy, just like the magazine you have."

And he points at -- the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.


1 comment:

jleary said...

At least you know the cover of SI Swimsuit made a big impression on him