Friday, April 29, 2011

Things I Thought Today

Why didn't Zach Randolph try this hard when he was on the Knicks? Notice I didn't say "why didn't Zach Randolph play this well when he was on the Knicks?" I know the answer to that. It's because he didn't try this hard.

____________________________________________________

I think Blaine Gabbert is going to be the best quarterback in the 2011 NFL Draft. I think Jake Locker is going to be the worst.

I also think Nick Fairley is going to be a bust. I saw him on Gruden's QB Camp and he seemed to be a functional illiterate. He was pretty decent diagramming plays, but in normal conversation he seemed like a 4-year-old. Sort of like Alvin Mack without the charm and the door knocker.


____________________________________________________

Why did the Mets demote Dillon Gee to the bullpen? Chris Capuano sucks, and has more value in the bullpen because he's a lefty. Capuano had one good start. Gee had 7.

____________________________________________________

It's good to be the Prince.

looks like Kate Middleton is giving Prince William a blow job

Suggested by Mrs. Focks

3 comments:

The Concierge said...

Did you notice J-leary in the shadows behind the prince in that picture?

Reissberg said...

Wow, I just laughed my ass off... That totally is JLeary!

jleary said...

Damn, you caught me. I thought Pippa and I were being discrete back there.