Friday, May 13, 2011

Chas Bono is an Ingrate

I know Chas Bono has his issues. He was born a woman, became a lesbian and recently went through gender reassignment surgery to become a man.
I don't have a problem with any of that. Here's what I contest: when asked recently to name 5 favorite songs, Bono refused. How could the only child of Sonny and Cher not say "I Got You Babe" is his favorite song.



The greatest love song of all-time and your parents sing it and you won't even admit to liking it. I know Sonny and Cher weren't always understanding about Chas's lifestyle, but come on, even if you hate the song, just be a good kid and say "I Got You Babe."

Btw, if anyone could ever possibly explain why Mrs. Poop loves me, this is it "when I'm sad, you're a clown, and if I get scared, you're always around."

No comments: