Monday, May 23, 2011

From Real World to Real Hot

"Hangover 2" comes out this week and while there is no way it can live up to the original I still imagine it will have some laughs and generally be a funny way to spend two hours. I will be looking forward to another cameo from Mike Tyson, but I am also intrigued to see the role of Jamie Chung, the smoking hot but under-the-radar during her season cast member from Real World: San Diego.
She apparently plays Stu's fiance.

Jamie got me thinking, who is the hottest girl in the history of the Real World. I've posted one representative picture for each of my 7 nominees and linked to their Google images page if you want to do further research. Then vote at the bottom of the page.

Note: I excluded Mallory Snyder from Real World: Paris because she became a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and the available images of her would make it impossible to vote for anyone else

Jamie Chung - San Diego



Svetlana Shusterman - Key West



Melinda Stolp - Austin



Kelly Anne Judd - Sydney



Johanna Botta - Austin



Irulan Wilson - Las Vegas



Cameran Eubanks - San Diego




9 comments:

Juice said...

jamie chung for the win!

Bill said...

i stopped watching the Real World like 6 years ago, so i went with Kelly Ane based on the photo.

ton said...

Yeah I also haven't watched that show in about 5 years I think. It's hard to really pick a single best, cuz they're totally different types. I did go for Jamie #1 though, since she's been on my mind ever since I saw the total Nerdgasm inducing trailer for Sucker Punch, which I'm netflixing soon. Maybe Cameran and Johanna for a close second.

Paul said...

I voted Jamie Chung. I remember thinking she was the hottest during her season.

TON, I think the real reason you voted for her is because she is Asian and you have a fetish.

If I were going totally by these pictures I think it would be Johanna in a landslide, but that must be some camera-trickery, cuz on her season and subsequent Challenges, she looked good, but never that good.

On the other hand is Cameran who is really hot but didn't have a picture showing it.

Anonymous said...

Cameran is the hottest chick IMO. I wish she was still in the public eye, but she appears to have left it all behind her.

Anonymous said...

No contest...it's Cameran. The above picture is not that good either, doesnt do her justice at all.

Anonymous said...

Yup, Cameran.

Anonymous said...

Kelly Judd, she goes by KellyAnne now was the most promiscuous girl in our class in high school. She got kicked out in 10th grade for giving a boy a bj in the library and went onto another "special" school for bad kids where she got in the middle of a big scandal with one of the teachers there... lets just say there was a very torrid affair and nude photos of her made the rounds in Austin. It's a good thing she got that boob job because her tits were in bad shape already at just 17. Small, somewhat saggy and her nipples were way way too big for her small breasts. Glad she got it all evened out now.

Paul said...

Blow jobs, nude photos, big nipples, and a general sluttiness, you make a pretty good case for Miss Judd. Thank you for your insight.