Monday, October 24, 2011

Say Yes to the Excess

I recently noticed an increase of hits for a very old post about a creepy cop, which was being prosecuted by fellow Susan Wagner High School alumnus Autumn Levine.
After I did some sleuthing I deduced the interest in Autumn stems from her recent appearance on TLC's wedding show "Say Yes to the Dress."



This video is only a minute long. But we can learn a few things. She still talks like a Staten Islander. She loves dark eye makeup. Her future husband is very rich. And she probably did get fake tits since high school, as rumored.

6 comments:

Damino said...

Terrific work, Paul. Honestly I've always had a low opinion of her, so none of this materialistic behavior surprises me.

ton said...

For real, great find.

Anonymous said...

Rich?

Anonymous said...

Do you seriously care? You sound like a loser with nothing going on in your life.. "Staten Island accent..fake tits".. grow up.

Anonymous said...

Lol that's my fiances ex she a pill junke! She addicted to pain killers and she is a serious gold digger!

Anonymous said...

She is******