Sunday, December 04, 2011

Weekly Picks

I finally got a little something going last week but missed my best bet. I am still .500 for the season. But that's not good enough. 55% overall is what you need, and for these purposes, you certainly can't be 42% on best bets.

atlanta -2 HOUSTON
Such a tough break for the Texans to lose not one but two quarterbacks. I know they will still play good defense and still run the ball, but I think the Falcons can pull this one off.


st. louis +13 1/2 SAN FRANCISCO

This spread is a little too much for a team with a suspect offense. And perhaps the Rams can use some of the Ravens strategy for putting pressure on Alex Smith.


NEW ENGLAND -20 1/2 indianapolis

The last time we saw a spread this big it was the Patriots during their undefeated regular season of 2007. They were favored by 23 over the Eagles, and only won by 3. This time I see them scoring at least 38 points. Can the Colts score more than 17? I doubt it.

CHICAGO -7 kansas city
Hanie threw 3 interceptions last week. If he can cut that down to 1 or even zero I think the Bears can win big.

BEST BET
denver +1/2 MINNESOTA

If you can't beat em, join em.

Last Week: 4-1 (3 points)
Season: 30-30 (28 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (5-7)
Home Favorites: 2-1 (14-14)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-1)
Road Favorites: 2-0 (9-7)
Road Underdogs: 0-0 (7-8)

No comments: