Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekly Picks

Exactly the opposite of the previous week. This time I only got one game right. But it was my best bet. Riding the Tebow train. Can't understand it but see no need to get off now.

CAROLINA +3 atlanta
Atlanta looked shitty last week against Houston. And I know I don't normally pay attention to that but they haven't impressed me all season. Carolina meanwhile, Cam Newton's amazing performances are starting to result in victories.

new england -8 WASHINGTON
I hate when I have to do this but the Redskins have no chance in hell of keeping this game close.

san francisco -4 ARIZONA
Have people not been paying attention to the 49ers? They are a damn good team. And the Cardinals stink, and they are coming off a lucky victory.

philadelphia +3 MIAMI
There's a big talent gap here I believe. The Eagles are just too good to finis 4-12. They got embarrassed last week and have a long week to recover.

BEST BET
DENVER -3 chicago

Very nervous about this because Tebow wins every game by 3 points but I am willing to roll the dice and hope maybe they win 21-17 or 17-13.

Last Week: 1-4 (2 points)
Season: 31-34 (30 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (6-7)
Home Favorites: 0-2 (14-16)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-1)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (9-8)
Road Underdogs: 1-1 (8-9)

No comments: