Saturday, December 17, 2011

Weekly Picks

This is the worst year I've had in several years. Missing tons of best bets which is just inexcusable. And worse yet, I started 5-3 and on best bets and missed 5 of last 6. I just knew Denver would push last week. Not sure why I did that, though I got all the other games wrong too so it wouldn't have mattered.

SAN FRANCISCO -3 pittsburgh
I think the 49ers will bounce back after a tough loss to Arizona.

new orleans -7 MINNESOTA
The Saints are starting to play better, and the Vikings are playing worse.

DENVER +7 1/2 new england
This is not just a Tebow pick, this is a pick against New England. They were terrible against the run last week against the Redskins. If the Broncos use the game plan they used against Kansas City (55 runs, 8 passes), they can move the ball, control the clock, keep Tom Brady off the field, and maybe even win the game.

ny jets +2 1/2 PHILADELPHIA
The Eagles won big last week but are not consistent enough to keep up that effort. The Jets need to keep winning.

BEST BET
baltimore -2 1/2 SAN DIEGO

I kept waiting for the Chargers to make their late-season charge. I don't think that's going to happen. The Ravens have been playing their best ball against their toughest opponents this season.

Last Week: 1-4 (2 points)
Season: 32-38 (30 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (6-8)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (14-17)
Home Underdogs: 0-1 (0-2)
Road Favorites: 0-2 (9-10)
Road Underdogs: 1-0 (9-9)

No comments: