Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I Wish Chelsea Clinton Turned Out This Way

If you are like me you remember actress Elisabeth Moss as the cute, young, kidnapped Zoey Bartlet on the West Wing



Some of you may be more familiar with her work as the dowdy secretary Peggy Olson on Mad Men.



Or maybe you know her best for her marriage to Saturday Night Live's Fred Armisen. A marriage that didn't even last long enough for me to do a Love is Blind on it.



Regardless of how you became familiar with her it's unlikely you knew how hot she is until she showed what she is working with beneath a trench coat for the New York Post's Page Six Magazine. The accompanying article ripped Armisen for impersonating a normal person throughout their 8-month marriage.




2 comments:

Damino said...

She has a great body and I like how you contrasted her appearance on tv, but I don't personally find her to be very attractive.

Christina Hendricks, by contrast, is absolutely sensationally hot. And I don't usually like redheads.

RZR said...

I remember Elizabeth Moss from her Excedrin commercial (which I still see on TV from time to time):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJYzfDysPLk