Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pizza Night

One of my favorite meals Mrs. Poop makes is her homemade pizza. Even if she doesn't couple it with her dessert pizza, a decadent mix of chocolate chips for the sauce and M&Ms and marshmallows as the toppings. Anyway, for Mrs. Poop to make this special creation I often pick up the ingredients. And the kind folks at Whole Food assemble it so nicely for us, dough, sauce and shredded cheese all in neat packaging, all in one refrigerated area together. And only $9 or $10, not bad, especially by Whole Foods standards.



I have bought these things for Mrs. Poop at least three times. And every single time I placed the items on the counter the cashier has said the same thing: "pizza night?"
Now I know they are just being friendly, I know their jobs are tedious and I know they are told to interact with people but of course it's fuckin pizza night. I'm buying dough, tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella, do you think I'm making a fuckin amuse-bouche?

2 comments:

Juice said...

good one poop!

amuse bougie

ton said...

It could easily be calzone night, or stromboli night. Expand your dough/cheese/sauce horizons!