Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekly Picks

Add 3 more points to the total and something of a revival 10 points in the past 3 weeks. Still a horrible season but I am trying to turn it around.

new england -6.5 NEW YORK JETS
The Jets stink.

NEW ORLEANS +1 1/2 san francisco
I don't have confidence that Colin Kaepernick can do that again. Especially not if he has to match passes with Drew Brees.

green bay +3 NEW YORK GIANTS
If the Packers were getting one additional half point they would be my best bet. At a certain point the Giants horrible play recently becomes a trend and not a blip. That said, they will lose this game and then probably not again on the way to winning their second straight Super Bowl. This is the first time I can ever remember picking against the Giants.

st. louis +2 ARIZONA
Ryan Lindley is getting his first career start for the Cardinals in this game.

BEST BET
pittsburgh -2 CLEVELAND

I actually have some confidence in Charlie Batch to put a few scores up in this game. I know the Browns have been frisky lately but I think the Steelers will pull it out.

Last Week: 2-3 (3 points)
Season: 24-31 (19 points)
Best Bets: 0-0 (3-8)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (5-16)
Home Underdogs: 1-0 (6-2)
Road Favorites: 1-0 (8-8)
Road Underdogs: 0-2 (5-5)

No comments: