Sunday, September 08, 2013

Weekly Picks

A new season a new chance at glory, or more likely to fall victim once again to the unpredictable nature of the NFL.

tampa bay -3 NEW YORK JETS
I think the ExpensiveCornPrices could be good this year but this pick is much more about the Jets sucking than the ECPs being any good.

ST. LOUIS -5 arizona
The Cardinals are another team I think could have a very bad year. I don't have much faith in Carson Palmer to be healthy or good, and I kind of like the Rams to be a frisky playoff contender this year.

cincinnati +3 CHICAGO
Maybe I like Hard Knocks too much, and am looking to hard at an underdog, but I like Andy Dalton and I like the Bengals defense.

kansas city -3 1/2 JACKSONVILLE
I'm not as sold as a lot of people seem to be that the Chiefs will be a good team this year, but I know the Jaguars are going to suck. And I know Alex Smith is a lot better than anyone they've had recently.

BEST BET
SAN FRANCISCO -4 1/2 green bay

The 49ers are probably going to be the best team in the league this year, and though Green Bay is good, they have a lot of holes. I just don't seem them pulling off this upset on the road in Week 1.

No comments: