Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekly Picks

A disappointing week, because I am mad at myself for ignoring my rules, in both the San Francisco-Seattle and San Diego-Philadelphia games I ignored the fact that teams just don't seem to play the same way every single week. I will keep that in mind this week.

NEW ENGLAND -7 tampa bay
The Patriots had two narrow wins against bad teams. This is their third bad opponent in a row and this time I would expect them to deliver the beatdown they are known to lay on inferior opponents like the ExpensiveCornPrices.

new york giants -1 CAROLINA
The Giants two losses thus far have been the product of 10 turnovers. They will get that corrected and the Panthers who played well in a loss last week will revert back to playing like shit.

buffalo +2 NEW YORK JETS
The Jets stink and the Bills are actually pretty good.

jacksonville +19 SEATTLE
A huge spread for the Seahawks coming off a ridiculously huge week.

BEST BET
Chicago -2 PITTSBURGH

All the Bears have to do is beat a pretty pathetic Pittsburgh team. But I could be ignoring my bad performance corollary again.

Last Week: 2-3 (1 point)
Season: 4-6 (4 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (1-1)
Home Favorites: 0-1 (1-2)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-0)
Road Favorites: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Underdogs: 2-2 (2-3)

No comments: