Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Picks

At least I'm consistent. 2-3 for the third straight week. But at least I got my best bet, so I am still somewhat respectable.

TENNESSEE -3 1/2 new york jets
I will keep picking against the Jets because I think they stink and have gotten lucky to even be in this position at 2-1.

HOUSTON +2 seattle
I don't know why I keep picking against Seattle seeing as how they are the second best team in the NFL right now. I just have my doubts. And Houston got blown out last week and I sense a strong bounceback performance.

ATLANTA -2 patriots
New England has played poorly and won so far this season. This seems like a game they could play well, and still lose. Atlanta does not want to fall to 1-3.

Miami +6 1/2 NEW ORLEANS
I'm a little uncomfortable about this one because I think the Saints will win, but this seems like too many points to be giving to a pretty good teams.

BEST BET
cincinnati -3 1/2 CLEVELAND

I have this theory about rookie quarterbacks/new starters. They tend to surprise people in their first game, but often times in the second game they fall back to Earth. The Bengals are an excellent team with an excellent defense, and I expect a huge victory here.

Last Week: 2-3 (3 point)
Season: 6-9 (7 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (2-1)
Home Favorites: 1-0 (2-2)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-0)
Road Favorites: 1-1 (2-2)
Road Underdogs: 0-2 (2-5)

No comments: