Saturday, October 19, 2013

Weekly Picks

Another promising week where I missed my best bet and the Monday Night game. I will try to get both right again this week.

chicago +1/2 WASHINGTON
I hate doing this, but if it were any other team I would make this my best bet. There is no way the Redskins win this game. They're so awful in every phase, and even if RGIII figures it out, the defense still sucks.

st. louis +7 CAROLINA
This is just too many points to get from a bad team like the Panthers. I know they've looked better, but maybe that's just to sucker us in.

new england -3 1/2 NEW YORK JETS
I've had good luck picking New England, but the Jets are a little harder to figure. Because the spread is relatively small, I'll hope for some more Brady magic.

NEW YORK GIANTS -3 1/2 minnesota
Giants have been taking steps since the back to back blowouts against Carolina and Kansas City. Now it finally pays off in the first win off the season. It helps to be playing a quarterback who will throw more interceptions than Eli.

BEST BET
san francisco -3 1/2 TENNESSEE

I don't quite know why I feel so confident about this one. The Niners seem to be playing better, something that usually scares me away. But once again spread is somewhat small, so a win should be good enough here.

Last Week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 13-17 (11 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (2-4)
Home Favorites: 1-1 (5-5)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-1)
Road Favorites: 0-1 (3-5)
Road Underdogs: 2-0 (5-6)

No comments: