Thursday, November 14, 2013

Perfect Bedtime Story For Kayls

Having a deformed finger doesn't need to hold you back in life. I think that's the motto of a new children's book written by Alan Page, former Minnesota Vikings defensive lineman and leader of the Purple People Eaters, Alan and the Perfectly Pointy Impossibly Perpendicular Pinky.



In the story, Page, who really is a Minnesota State Supreme Court Justice, visits a school and one inquisitive child, asks what happened to his pinky. The Page in the story then goes on to tell the true story of a pinky that had been severely dislocated several times during a football career.

3 comments:

scat said...

phalanges!

Bill said...

awesome!!!! I expect you to get this for her/me for Hanukkah

Paul said...

I tried to buy this for you I mean Kayls and I couldn't find. Looks like the only way to get it is through the Page Education Foundation. And it's $21. I could get 4 "Is Your Mama a Llama"s for that price.