Sunday, November 03, 2013

Weekly Picks

Still hanging around .500 but I just can't get a big week, or a couple best bets in a row. I feel confident this week though, so we will see.

CAROLINA -7 1/2 atlanta
I'm playing a hunch here but I think the Panthers are a product of their schedule. I'm going to pick them one more time against a bad team, and then pick against them when they play good ones.

kansas city -4 BUFFALO
I do like the Chiefs even though the fucked me last week. They are a good team with an excellent defense and they haven't covered in a couple weeks. I expect a big victory here, especially against Buffalo's offense which is in disarray.

indianapolis -1 HOUSTON
This goes against my theory about the Colts playing down to the level of their opponents. But the Texans are bad and all the Colts have to do is win.

OAKLAND -2 1/2 Philadelphia
Maybe Terrelle Pryor is on to something. I'm a little worried about this because I think Nick Foles in the best quarterback the Eagles have. But the Raiders seem to be improving, so I think asking them to win at home isn't out of the question.

BEST BET
SEATTLE -16 tampa bay

This is exactly what I am looking for, a team coming off a bad game on Monday night, everyone is doubting them, even though they won. They are playing the awful ECPs and they are at home. I've actually had some success this season picking the underdogs in these huge spreads but I expect the Seahawks to destroy the ECPs.

Last Week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 18-22 (16 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (3-5)
Home Favorites: 2-1 (8-6)
Home Underdogs: 1-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 0-0 (4-6)
Road Underdogs: 0-1 (5-9)

No comments: