Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Picks

Over the last 3 weeks I'm 9-3 on regular picks and 0-3 on best bets. I have to turn that around. Will try to shake things up by picking the Thursday night game.


DENVER -8 1/2 kansas city
I like to focus on results more than just believing what I thought, but in this case I think the Broncos are a lot better than the Chiefs, it's just that Kansas City has played great and very consistently so far. There should be no let down for Denver and as long as they don't turn the ball over they should punish the Chiefs.

HOUSTON -9 oakland
There is one corollary to my backup quarterback rule: Matt McGloin.

CHICAGO -3 baltimore
Bears lost a tough game last week, the Ravens won one, a lucky one. These things tend to reverse themselves.

CINCINNATI -6 cleveland
I really like the Bengals, they have so much talent even though they don't always perform up to their capabilities.

BEST BET
indianapolis -3 1/2 TENNESSEE

Both teams have problems, but one team has Andrew Luck and the other team has Ryan Fitzpatrick. Both teams are coming off horrible losses but I feel like the Colts have the talent to do something about it.

Last Week: 3-2 (2 points)
Season: 24-26 (20 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (3-7)
Home Favorites: 1-2 (10-10)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (1-1)
Road Favorites: 0-0 (6-6)
Road Underdogs: 2-0 (7-9)

2 comments:

jleary said...

How do you like McGloin now? You let you hatred for PSU influence your pic there....don't pick on emotion

Paul said...

Even Nails thought McGloin was going to suck.