Saturday, September 27, 2014

Weekly Picks

Finally got off the schneid last week with a 5 -- and a best bet! -- but I've gotta put 2 or 3 good weeks together and I don't feel confident this week. Certainly nothing as gimme as Colts vs Jags last week.

jacksonville +13 SAN DIEGO
They can't get blowed out in every game, can they?

atlanta -3 MINNESOTA
I still have a soft spot for Atlanta though I can't been picking them at the right times so far this year.

philadelphia +5 SAN FRANCISCO
This looks like a lot of points to give a team that looks unstoppable on offense, especially against a Niners team that hasn't shown much so far this year. If I were drafting a team from scratch and my QB choices were Nick Foles and Colin Kaepernick, I would pick Foles.

new orleans -3 DALLAS
They're not going to get another miracle this week. Dallas is still a bad team even though they've won two in a row.

BEST BET
new england -3 KANSAS CITY

I still have a lot of faith in the Patriots not to lose games against bad teams.

Last Week: 4-1 (5 points)
Season: 9-6 (8 points)
Best Bets: 1-0 (1-2)
Home Favorites: 2-1 (3-4)
Home Underdogs: 0-0 (0-1)
Road Favorites: 1-0 (2-0)
Road Underdogs: 1-0 (4-1)

No comments: