Saturday, January 16, 2016

Weekly Picks

Lousy start to the playoffs.
The only game I got right was the only one I wanted to lose. Fuckin Steelers really pissed that one away.
And there are so many injuries this week that it's hard to figure out whom to pick.

NEW ENGLAND -4 1/2 kansas city
If Gronk plays they will win.

seattle +1 1/2 CAROLINA
I picked the Seahawks to win it all before the playoffs started so I'm sticking with them even though I wish I were getting 3 1/2 instead.

pittsburgh +7 1/2 DENVER
Very difficult to be confident in Pittsburgh without Antonio Brown and an injured Ben Roethlisberger but the Broncos do have problems of their own.

BEST BET
ARIZONA -7 green bay
I know the Packers exploded and destroyed my beloved Redskins last week but I still wasn't wowed by them, I think the Skins just choked and made bad plays and bad decisions.

Last week: 1-3 (0 points)
Season: 47-42 (43 points)
Best Bets: 0-1 (9-9)

No comments: