Sunday, February 07, 2016

Super Bowl L Prop Bets

We're going in with the attitude that the Panthers will win, win big and Peyton Manning will get beaten up and have a bad game.

First team to score 17 points
Panthers -170
I don't even think the Broncos will reach 17 points for the entire game

First turnover of the game
Interception -160
I expect Manning to throw at least 3

Will the game be decided by exactly 3 points
No -450
You think one of every 5 and half games ends by exactly 3 points? I don't and this one I consider even less likely to be so

Total Interceptions - Both teams
Over 1 1/2 -180
I would expect Manning to throw at least 2

Pick Your Own Point Spread
Carolina Panthers -13 1/2 +250
Interesting concept here, I like this idea though because I have the Panthers in a blowout.

Total Rushing Yards by Jonathan Stewart
Over 68 1/2 -110
This doesn't seem like a lot

Will Luke Kuechly intercept a pass
Yes +230
He has pick-6s in each of the last two games, plus the Thanksgiving game as well

Peyton Manning Pass Attempts
Over 35 1/2 -110

Will Peyton Manning throw an interception
Yes -210

Total Receiving Yards Demaryius Thomas
Over 72 1/2 +120

Odds for MVP
Cam Newton 5/7
Luke Kuechly 12/1
After Manning and Newton, Kuechly is the third choice. Surprising, but I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the Panthers defense is going to dominate

Player to Score First Touchdown
Ted Ginn 10/1
Newton likes him and Greg Olsen, I'll go with Ginn at slightly higher odds

Final score
Carolina wins by 25-29 Points 14/1

Now on to the fun stuff
Length of Lady Gaga's National Anthem
under 2:20 -120
I don't view her as someone who is going to painfully drag it out

What color footwear will Beyonce wear at halftime
Black +150
The obvious choice

"Yellow" is not the first Coldplay song -380
How can it not be "Skyful of Stars" does this band even have other popular songs?

Beyonce cleavage visible -275
She'll start covered up and then rip off her clothes to reveal some kind of weird top with mesh covering her boobies. But you'll see it and I'll win this wager

No comments: