Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly Picks

Finally got one last week thanks to Tom Brady. Let's see if I can keep it going. Trying five underdogs this week.

jacksonville +1 CHICAGO
The Jags are the better team. The better team is more likely to win.

san francisco +9 BUFFALO
Let's see what Colin Kaepernick can do.

cleveland +7 TENNESSEE
Ok, this one may be crazy. But it's also possible that each successive QB isn't necessarily worse than the one who preceded him.

OAKLAND +1 kansas city
I don't get this spread at all. I know Murray is out, but Carr and Mack are still playing, right?

BEST BET
altanta +6 SEATTLE

Atlanta has been the better team this year. I hope I'm not overestimating them based on a win over the Broncos, but they have looked really good.

Last Week: 3-2 (4 points)
Season: 7-13 (5 points)
Best Bets: 1-3

No comments: