Saturday, February 04, 2017

Weekly Picks

Well, it's been a long season, started poorly and I managed to turn it around and break a string of a few bad seasons in a row.
Now there is only one game left to select.

New England -3 Atlanta
As good as I think the Falcons are on offense, I think there is only one true way to beat the Patriots in the playoffs, and it's been said many times: get to Tom Brady with four rushers. If you commit 5, he eats you up. If you don't get enough pressure, he eats you up. I don't think the Falcons can do it. A lot is made of the Tom Brady revenge tour, but I don't buy any of it. I just think they have the better team, and the coach and the quarterback to execute better in a game like this. 7 Super Bowl appearances, 5 wins, maybe, simply amazing.

Last Week: 1-1 (0 points)
Season: 48-42 (51 points)
Best Bets: 11-8 (I forgot week 1)

No comments: