Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Jerry from Queens

Seinfeld was very funny on WFAN with Steve Somers yesterday.
On the difference between Mets and Yankees fans: Mets fans have a personality, Yankees fans need one. The Yankee fan was is well-dressed and confident. The Met fan is just trying to keep the shirt in the pants. There's a mustard stain. I identify more with that group of people.

On Billy Wagner: I want him but was not asked to help recruit him. The Knicks once asked me to tape a message to Tim Duncan to try to convince him to come to the Knicks. I said "San Antonio or New York. Enough said."

On Carlos Beltran: Larry David once said to me "some hitters are scary on other teams, but when they come to your team they're not scary anymore.

On the New Seinfeld DVD: The Marine Biologist is one of my favorite episodes.

On his favorite comedian: Harold Reynolds on Baseball Tonight. Hearing him break down the intricacies of the hidden ball trick.

No comments: