Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Giving in to Peer Pressure

I finally watched an episode of House. It was the one where a woman dies of a stomach ulcer because one of the doctors screws up because his father just died. It was a pretty good show, good enough to make me record last night's episode also. Here is what I noticed:

-I like House's smart mouth
-Omar Epps will someday star in a spinoff, to be called Hizouse
-Dr. Cuddy is played by the woman who played a high priced whore in the first season of the West Wing. Josh wanted to punch her in the face.
-Dr. Cameron seemed familiar, because she is friends with Ashlee Simpson and was in a couple episodes of her show
-Dr. Foreman no longer wishes to be cast in a pejorative light so he's dedicated himself to achieving on a level more commensurate with his abilities
-Sela Ward is still pretty hot for an older chick
-Peter King loves the show

I don't know any of the funny quotes from the show, and I don't remember the ones that were pushed down our throats during the World Series

2 comments:

Scott said...

I have been telling Derek this for two years. House is the best show on TV... although Sleeper Cell on Showtime is encroaching on Jack Bauer-goodness. Definitely worth checking out.

Anonymous said...

Paul likes Dr. House because he too thinks he's always right.