Thursday, December 15, 2005

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Holla if you hear me!
I got the hook up!
Great news loyal NUCU readers!
Romeo suffered a basketball injury and had to drop out of the second season of Dancing with the Stars.
He is being replaced by his father, Percy Miller, aka Master P.

Master P ballin
Master P in a fly suit, that's beautiful vhut is that, velvet?
I'm a solider, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'll never forget the day I won this doll playing some crazy game at Great Adventure, Justin doubted, but I never wavered

1 comment:

Ton said...

Thank god Romeo is out. I have no beef with his pops.

I must admit...the day when Paul won the master P doll was crazy. Hard to describe the game, but it was basically one of those semi-rigged carnival type things, at which 99.99999999% of people will
fail everytime (myself included). Somehow, Paul was unphased by this, despite me standing next to him, yelling "You can't win! You've seen how strong he is...."

If Paul was asked what the best day of his life was, he'd probably say his wedding day, but secretly, its actually a tie for first place with the day Master P came into his life.