Friday, March 17, 2006

Cuse

The most important player in SU history just led his team to two straight upsets in the NCAA tournament. Before I got sick I had started a long post about how he really was overrated. I guess I can delete that now. I don't need to convince anybody. What's so annoying is that the announcers continued to make excuses. They must have said five times about how they were sure he'd come back and make some field goals. And every time they showed the stat again and he still hadn't they just emphasized more how hurt he must be. Fact is, the guy is ok. He played with one great player (melo), one good player (warrick) both of whom made him better. And then he hit a lucky shot against Cincy and had a great game against UConn. Lucky for him, those were the only two games people watched. Fuck McNamara, I'm glad he's out of my life. I will never take a trip to Turkey because that's the only way I'll ever have to see him play.

No comments: