Friday, September 08, 2006

Vegas Odds

I'm off to Vegas for TallSkott's bachelor party.

Here are some proposition wagers open for the weekend:
2/1 Scott will say his father's name more than 25 times
1/5 Both sobels will be at a strip club until 7am at least 2 nights this weekend
1/10000 Greenspan will be hated by half the party
3/1 Dylan and reiss will have a heated argument
1/2 Matt will hit a dolla yo
1/100 Someone will bet a $5 hard six, prompting TallSkott to bet a $6 hard six
4/1 Scott and I find a low buy-in poker tournament to play
2/1 Scott busts out on a bluff
1/1000 I bust out on a suckout
3/1 Paul DeRusso or Harry Sanavitis finishes in the money
12/1 JusTON heads to an "Asian massage parlor" at 4am
15/1 Nails and I wake up at 9a Saturday and Sunday to enjoy the breakfast buffet and the day's slate of college and NFL games
1/2 I pick Notre Dame -8 against Penn State
1/20 Nails stabs me before I can cash in the winning ticket
off Matt and I take Michigan and lay the 28 points
off Michigan wins by 27
1/100 I take Iowa over Syracuse and give 19 points
1500/1 Syracuse covers that spread
25/1 Ray Wong lashes out and JusTON and Leary for "stealing all our women"
5/1 Either Paul DeRusso or Harry will become my new best friend
2/1 Either Chris or Ray will hate my guts
100/1 The Mets clinch the division before I leave Monday night
4/1 The Sobels get into a heated argument which end when Jay tries to laugh off Mike's emotional outburst
2/1 Reiss says something stupid
5/1 I wake up Justin and Leary Sunday night/Monday morning at 3am while watching CNN's coverage of the 5th anniversary of 9/11
off This weekend will be one none of us will ever forget

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hopefully the SU-Iowa game was taken off the books after the Drew Tate injury was announced. Hopefully Paul didn't bet that game. If I was in Vegas this weekend I would've tried a "Big Ten Parlay" with Iowa laying down 18, Penn State getting a touchdown, and Ohio State GETTING 2.5. That would've bombed big time.