Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Georgia Derek Has Erin Andrews, Who You Got?

Some other blog is doing a 16-team tournament to find out the hottest female sideline reporters. I'm not going to the follow the action but I'd like to hear your opinions on the matter.




We know Georgia Derek will pick Erin Andrews, the top seed.

We know Joe Namath is pulling for the second seed, Suzy Kolber.



You think I am going to say third seeded Pam Oliver, but I'm going to go with a huge upset and say #7 seeded Rachel Nichols is the hottest girl in the field.



Watch her in action

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy Dales is HIGHLY underrated! I have a thing for her, so I'll take her in a slight victory over Erin Andrews. I thought Rachel Nichols was hot, but she looks weird alot.

D said...

Rachel Nichols is up there for me too. I think I mutter something about doing her every time I see her.

Although, I still do love me some Kit hoover. I remember her from Road Rules.

But liek you said, Paul: I think every girl on TV is hot.