Friday, March 02, 2007

Idol Chatter

Kelly Pickler got a boob job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm starting to give some credence that this Vote for the Worst thing might be working. Antonella and Sanjaya should definitely be gone. But as the field thins the people who vote for good singers will combine and outweigh the idiots. But no one irreplaceable has gone yet.

But I bet some of you thought that Alaina Alexander was hot. Can't believe she couldn't get through her song though.

Never sing Dixie Chicks anti-Bush songs. You will go home.

Loved LaKisha singing "Midnight Train to Georgia." That is one of my favorite songs of all time. But I would love LaKisha if she sang "Paul is a Douchebag."

The chick who sang "Dangerously in Love" was pretty good too.

Nice to see Phillippi Sparks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Pickler boobies looked great!!

Ton said...

Its too bad she had the WORST hair-do I've ever seen on a person under 40. It was like some 1985 dolly parton crap or something. It was so distracting, I couldn't even pay full attention to the tig ol bitties