Thursday, March 29, 2007

Idol Chatter

I was right again about who was going to be voted.

Chris Sligh is Bringing Chubby Back to wherever the hell he's from.

I also enjoyed Gwen's performance of this week's SOTW. She looked pretty again but I don't understand the obsession with neckties. Paula was also wearing one.

Akon was a complete non-factor. Not sure why he was even there.

Seacrest did two funny things, wearing the Sanjaya mask and calling Hayley, Stacey which is Phil's last name.

If you've noticed that results shows have been less dramatic this season, then you've probably enjoyed them more. But apparently later in the season they are going to drag them out for a full hour supposedly to give the performers more time to sing their farewell song.

I must say I was interested in seeing the contestsants perform a medley of Gwen songs as they usually do each week. Guess that's why they need to make the show an hour.

Sanjaya is becoming a full-fledged phenomenon. I think before he's done he may be the most well-known contestant in Idol history. I also think he will have a similar career arc to William Hung.

No comments: