Friday, April 27, 2007

Big Brother is Watching

Thanks to SCZA, I signed up for sitemeter, which gives me extensive information about traffic on this site.

I see where people are logging in from and when. It tells me how long people spend at the site, and what pages they click on.

Most important I see how people get here. Less than half of you type the address or use a bookmark. But those are my regular Poop readers. A lot of hits come from referrals, mostly from Google image searches. For instance if you google Michelle Damon or Elsa Benitez the first picture that comes up on the main google search page is from my blog. Those two sexy women drove a lot of traffic to the site.

I think most websites get this information but it only means something to me because I know where most of you live and work. TallSkott and Greco logged on from their work servers. I saw only one visit from Denver, Colorado yesterday so I wonder if one of the Freeds was too busy, or if the Poop is something they share together. Step On Me was a little distressed that I knew she logged on at 7:45, stayed on for 8 minutes and clicked on a picture of a very cute little girl.

But I promise the novelty of having this info at my fingertips will wear off very quickly.

Plus I have to find out who my readers in India, China, Kuwait, Israel, Australia, Belgium and Italy are. I got hits from all those countries yesterday.

No comments: