Monday, July 30, 2007

Sickened And Saddened

Many of you have expressed outrage that I have not expressed outrage over the Michael Vick dogfighting allegations. I did comment on it early in the summer before all the details became available.
After I heard some of the details on TV (I felt like I had to cover Diesel's ears so he wouldn't hear the awful things they did) I decided I had to read the indictment to fully understand the charges.
I guess I decided that I didn't want to type the words "doused a dog in water and electrocuted him" or "slammed a dog on the ground until he died" or "hung a dog" or "shot 8 dogs."

But now the man known as Ookie (Vick) is in big trouble because one of his cohorts, Tony Taylor (T) copped a plea deal and gave up Vick as the money man behind the operation.

I hate Michael Vick with all my heart. Other than Leonard Little who killed a woman by driving drunk, then got another DUI several years later, I can't think of an athlete who deserves to be locked up forever more than Michael Vick. I hope he dies tomorrow.

Fuck you, you cock sucking son of a bitch

Note: I believe in innocent until proven guilty but only as it relates to the legal system not as it relates to my ability to make up my own mind. There is zero doubt that Vick is involved in dogfighting, funding it and looking the other way at the very least. At the most, as alleged, he himself murdered dogs. If that's the case I hope they sic the police dogs on him.

No comments: