Friday, September 28, 2007

I Don't Even Know What To Say

I feel like I should write something about the Mets but the only thing I can think of is "they suck."
I still love the Mets and I still root for them desperately to make the playoffs, even though I can't envision this team doing anything substantial without a miraculous reversal of performance from the bullpen.
It might be easier on Mets fans if they just lose the next three games and be done with it. But that has never been the Mets way. They always reel you in, then crush your dreams.
I envision a Phillies win and Mets loss Friday.
A Mets win and Phillies loss on Saturday.
Then a Mets loss and Phillies win on Sunday.
What do you think? Use the comments section to vent.
Read the Recap for more detailed game analysis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were right about the result of all 6 Mets and Phillies games this weekend. Pretty incredible.

I was at NLCS game 7 last year and felt deflated and upset. Now I'm just angry.