Friday, October 12, 2007

Smooth Soul Jams

Anyone wishing to make a baby this weekend should enjoy this post. Some good R&B songs have come out in the past few months. I didn't want to make them song of the week because I like to mix up genres in SOTW and I already have choices selected for the next 6 weeks. So enjoy these songs, and if you're bold enough to listen to all 6 (I'm sure Billy and JLeary will even though they've probably heard them all before), tell me what you think in the comments section. Just don't say "this song is on a CD that came out last year." Because unlike Gay TON I don't buy Justin Timberlake CDs, I only hear his songs when they get radio airplay.


"Crying Out for Me" - Mario



"How Do I Breathe?" - Mario



"Bed" - J. Holiday



"Please Don't Go" - Tank



"Til The End of Time" - Justin Timberlake



"When I See You" - Fantasia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's scary how well you know me....although I haven't actually 'bought' a CD in many years.

I'm actually pretty out of it these days...besides my boy JT, I've only heard the J.Holiday song....but all good tunes to kick off my work day. I'd hate to say it...but I think Fantasia's my favorite of the group right now.

Anonymous said...

I haven't bought a CD in years either. Yes Paul, most of these songs have been out a few months.

I just watched the Fantasia song to make sure I have heard it before. I did, but didn't realize that Larry Johnson is in the video. Anyone else catch that? She has a song with Aretha called "Put You Up on Game" that's real good.

Tank is dope.
JT is dope.
J. Holiday sucks. I find "Bed" annoying.
Mario is good. How Do I Breathe is a remake I believe. The other joint I never heard.