Thursday, December 06, 2007

Because We Know You're Not Watching "The View"

I know there are a lot of stupid people out there. People who didn't pay attention in school and never realized that some of what they missed was important to know. Or even worse, some people were home schooled and they only learned about Jesus and nothing else. I don't know what the fuck is the cause of Sherri Shepherd being so fuckin stupid, but there is no way she should be on "The View" every day. If you want to discuss news events please take your head out of your ass. I hope producers of the show fire her immediately. It amazes me that a thoughtful, well-spoken host like Elisabeth Hasselbeck is constantly lambasted by the liberal media and the liberal housewife audience just because she supports President Bush and is conservative on most issues yet no one says a word about Simple Sherri Shepherd who is too dumb to even form an opinion.

Here she says the world began with Jesus, evidently not realizing that B.C. stands for Before Christ, and that thousands of years of civilization came before that crazy Jew.




And here Sherri goes from saying there's no such thing as evolution to saying "the earth is flat." And even worse she gives the "I never thought about it" defense. She was too busy thinking about how to feed her child.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

World is flat is definitely more dumb in my opinion. You can just be really ignorant, and make the christians comment, but there's been photos of the earth all over the place for the past 38 years. Actually, that doesn't even matter...no one has thought the world was flat since the 1400's...c'mon now!

Anonymous said...

Paul, my dear lost soul, you are treading in dangerous waters with your comments. First of all, please, PLEASE do not blame whatever Ms. Shepard's intellectual weaknesses are to homeschooling. Did she or anyone else ever even SAY such a thing??? Trust me, sweetie, I'm a homeschooling mother and I'll stack my kids up any day to the dumbed-down kids filing in and out of the public school system without so much as an idea of how to think logically and arrive at intelligent conclusions. Ah, yes, and with a vocabulary capable of expressing anger or frustration in a broader scope of terms than "fuckin" ;). DUH!!! Also, while I am also very much on board about the ignorance of Ms. Shepard's comments and appreciate Elizabeth Hasselbeck taking a stand for us conservative, yet utterly HOT, moms out there (and yes, that includes me), you've undoubtedly been brainwashed by Darwin or your semetic heritage, or just a decidedly intentional hatred toward Jesus, but He is much more than a "crazy Jew." He is the son of God. And, frankly, if my children learn that and NOTHING else in this lifetime, they're still apparently lightyears ahead of you. I hope you'll do better, if nothing else for your impressionable son's sake, at not being so crass and vulgar, and, well, disrespectful toward others that you happen to not disagree with. Read your Bible -- another radical Jew named Paul was converted, so there's definitely hope for you! Now, have a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and P.S., I failed to erase my "not" at the end of my sentence above . . . it should read "toward others that you happen TO disagree with." Poor typing skills I suppose, but hey -- I took that in public school, so there you have it!(lol) ;)

Paul said...

I wasn't trying to characterize every single home schooled student and parent. I just surmised that one reason someone might think that "nothing predates the Christians" is an educational background that ignored anything which preceded Jesus.

And like it or not most parents who choose to home school their kids don't want them to get a secular education in which they would learn about awful things like evolution and the ancient Sumerians.

As for calling Jesus a "crazy Jew," I'm at least 50% right and the other half depends on your definition of crazy.

And I have read the Bible, I just stopped at the end of Part One.